Call for Videomusic Compositions - Montreal Videomusic Festival 2015
For more information visit the facebook page.
Information from facebook page is posted below:
Montreal Videomusic Festival 2015
CALL FOR WORKS
April 10-11-12, 2015
Espace Notre-Dame, Montreal, Canada
We are now inviting proposals for videomusic compositions.
- International works will be presented during three days
- Live audiovisual performances on evenings
- Special Vitrine to Montreal based students
SUBMISSION DEADLINE : March 10th 2015
Free submission and registration.
We invite submissions for compositions of videomusic that are related the following practices :
- Electroacoustic or experimental music
- Sonic art
- Visual art, photography
Maximum of 2 works by artist or collective.
Please do not send any work of non-original images and music or any subgenres of videoclip or pop/rock/techno music.
Videomusic : You are note sure what that mean?
Please read : http://cec.sonus.ca/econtact/15_4/index.html
The following material is to be submitted to the Montreal Videomusic Festival via : email@example.com
- Program notes (max. 150 words) for each work submission
- Biography (max. 150 words) for each individual involved
- Complete H264 video (download link or vimeo)
- Technical requirements
For Montreal based student, please incorpore
« VITRINE » to the subject of your submission.
Submissions that are incomplete or do not follow the submission guidelines will be omitted from the selection process.