The Visual Music blog gathers snap shot of websites that document work, artists, filmmakers, composers, musicians, video artists, exhibitions, call for worlds and events that work with the art and medium of visual and sound. All forms and presentations are considered. This blog contains an extensive archive as it has been active since 2005.

This Narrator is Blind - Experimental Video



The title of the video refers to the legend of Homerus, the ancient greek author, who wrotes beautiful poems, although he was blind. 

"the video it's , let's say, an accidental video; I was very sad and nervous, filming the sun behind some leaves, till I saw these fast and continuously changing figures... I thought that my camera was going crazy, like myself. Than , some months later, I recorded a guitar base, and edited those images on the music." 
Video Artist: Ruggero

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiajnXGQjBw